Boostcom is now opening an office in Cologne, Berlin or Frankfurt in Germany.
Does this position sound relevant and interesting to you? Send an e-mail with your application and CV directly to our HR-manager, Reidun Småge (reidun.smage(a)boostcom.no).
We offer the person we hire in this position:
· possibility for personal growth
· to work with engaged and highly competent co-workers
· to get to work with an offering that creates outstanding results for our clients
· competitive salary
We are looking for an outgoing and highly motivated individual to become our first member of staff in the German market working closely with HQ teams in Norway, and with line responsibility for our Zurich office. The role will all be about building relationships with Shopping Mall marketing teams and retailers to create strong value propositions for loyalty club members.
Boostcom is a world-leading proptech company serving the global shopping mall sector with more than 200 shopping malls, with about 100 employees. Boostcom is supported by venture and PE funds to continuously develop their global market position and product development. Boostcom has been helping shopping malls with digital solutions since 2004, and is the only company that integrates all available digital touchpoints into a shopping environment in a single data layer – The Mall Performance Cloud
You can read more about Boostcom in an interview with our CEO here: https://www.across-magazine.com/every-decision-maker-in-the-industry-is-interested-in-speaking-with-us/
We are ideally looking for a candidate with 3+ years experience with a client-facing role within either Digital Marketing or Retail, and has hands-on experience in Marketing or CRM.
· Generate increased footfall and -turnover for our clients by using data-driven, digital communication to the mall´s registered loyalty club members
· Working with top retailers to create exciting value propositions for loyalty members
· Plan, build and execute Marketing & CRM campaigns
· Manage external marketing campaigns to recruit new loyalty club members
· Provide clients with deep analytical reports
· Proactive in growing revenues from clients
· Managing Social Media Channels on behalf of clients
· Line-manager for one employee in Zurich
· Responsible for Boostcom´s German and Swiss clients (Fluent Swiss-German not required)
· Relevant higher education in marketing, media or communication
· Good ability to communicate orally and in writing
· Structured, engaged and creative
· Good social skills
· Good implementation capacity
· Interest in technology
· Fluent in German, preferably mother tongue
Report to: Head of Digital Performance in Norway
Location – Cologne, Frankfurt or Berlin, Germany
Employment – Permanent
Start Date: Soon